Tuesday, March 13, 2018
#TrapxArt ATL presents: "ISSA CROWN"
Sunday March 25th @ Anchor Down (2520 Piedmont Road NE)
Come enjoy dope tunes, chill vibes, and SUPPORT SOME OF YOUR FAVORITE LOCAL ARTISTS!!
Use our promo code: Capobellainc at checkout for a discount on your ticket!!
Thursday, March 1, 2018
Being an entrepreneur or having a corporate career can sometimes get a little messy alongside our personal, everyday tasks when it comes to organization. With technology on the rise with new apps and software it makes it a little easier on us to get things in order when it comes to both our business and personal day-to-day tasks. Here are 10 favorites that might benefit YOU:
- MAILCHIMP - This email marketing tool helps you build and manage your mailing lists and easily create and send newsletters. You can also build and customize email templates and view performance reports about your emails. This information can help you send your customers more relevant emails.
- Freshbooks - FreshBooks is a cloud accounting app that allows users to send invoices and get paid online, capture expense receipts, categorize spending, track billable time and much more.
- Streak - Streak allows users to manage customers or deals right inside Gmail. Streak can be used for CRM, sales, email support, hiring, product management, fundraising, event planning and more.
- Sign Easy - SignEasy helps you sign documents securely and legally from your device or your desktop. Trusted by almost 3 million users, SignEasy is the simplest and fastest way to sign and fill out forms from your mobile device or smartphone.
- Dropbox - Dropbox allows users to share and store photos, documents, videos and other files. Access these files from any device and easily share them with others, even if they don't have a Dropbox account.
- Hootsuite - The Hootsuite App allows users to schedule posts for Twitter, Instagram, Facebook and LinkedIn accounts all from one app. View and manage all of your favorite social networks from one place
- Canva - Canva allows users to create beautiful designs from over one million layouts, stock photographs and illustrations. Use Canva's stunningly simple photo editor using tools to adjust brightness, contrast, saturation, tint, blur and more.
- Ad words - The Google AdWords app helps you stay connected with your ad campaigns from anywhere using your device. You can view your ad's performance from anywhere with this simplified companion to your desktop account.
- Quickbooks GO Payment - Accept credit card payments anytime, anywhere with QuickBook's GoPayment and the Intuit Mobile Card Reader.
- Fiverr - Fiverr gives users access to more than one million freelancers who specialize in hundreds of services. Fiverr's marketplace offers all kinds of services, from logo design to video animation starting at just $5 per assignment.
Milan Alexandrea Bolar is DJ Milhouse. More than simply an American DJ, she is both brand ambassador and a creative force. Born in the early 90s within the city limits of Los Angeles, the decades have seen her grow geographically and artistically. She now calls Atlanta’s music scene home – or at least her creative foundation.
Since 2015, DJ Milhouse has seized her passion for DJing and uses that raw energy to propel her aural desires. Known in local circles for her sultry vibrations and authentic musical appreciate, she has boasted residencies at some Atlanta hot-spots.
Milhouse’s artistic life is enrobed in music: a concoction of scintillating sets, varied playlists, and a discerning ear. Asserting her prowess over any genre she may come across, her playlists include House, Trap, EDM, Pop, Rock, and whatever else her mind deems suitable to spin in her turntable playground.
M E E T K I A R A L O R I N G Barry University Graduate & Owner of Larae' & Co. Fragrances! Her obsession...
It’s been 1 year since our Supporter’s Choice Awards Gala in Central Arkansas Thanks to your support we were able to honor (8) hardwork...
🍥 Meet Erica Yancy 🍥 Pastry Expert, Meal Prep and Event Catering Specialist...