I’ve left resolutions as a thing of the past about five years ago because as hard as I tried I couldn’t seem to commit. Not that I wasn’t discipline enough to do so, or dedicated to change, it was just that I wasn’t being realistic with myself!
So instead of making false claims on what you want to change, start or stop doing. Take some time to do a SELF EVALUATION. Be completely honest with yourself and based on your yearly accomplishments, setbacks and etc. would you feel you have made the most with your 365 days? What training would you suggest for yourself to ensure that you meet more accomplishments than setbacks? Would you consider offering yourself a raise (celebrating your success)
1. Give an honest reflection on your year?
2. How well have you accomplished your goals you’ve set?
3. Be honest: If you have made mistakes, own up to them, take responsibility, and discuss how you plan to move forward.
4. Evaluate strengths you developed this year and weaknesses you discovered.
5. Reflect on certain interactions within your year, how could they have gone better?
6. How do you plan to take your experience from those interactions and implement them in future occasions?
7. What goals have you set for yourself this year? ( 30/90/120 days)
8. What is your plan to implement each goal
9. How will you celebrate after you’ve met those accomplishments
10. Are you ready to take advantage of this year and everything it has to offer?
Once you’ve done your SELF EVALUATION make the necessary adjustments and continue your personal journey of growth!!
Happy New Year